Curiouser and curiouser...
2 Persona | 0 Deed | 0 Fate Artha
Str: 10 0
Dex: 12 1
Con: 11 0
Int: 13 1
Wis: 12 1
Cha: 16 3
Luck: 16 3
HP 15/34 & 20/20 Wounds
Ref: +6 (with +2 fox bonus)
- Combat Casting
- Persuasive (?)
- Eschew Materials
- Uncanny Concentration
+ 2dc to compulsion spells
Level 1: +2 on Stealth checks & Laughing Touch(su)
Level 3: Woodland Stride(ex)
Level 7: Deep Slumber
Level 9: Fleeting Glance (Greater Invisibility for 9 rounds/day) 4 rounds spent
Spells Per Day: 8 L1 spells; 7 L2 spells; 6 L3 spells, 3 L4 spells.
STILL TO USE:6 L1 spells; 4 L2 spells; 6 L3 spells, 3 L4 spells.
1x Eagles’ Splendor potion (+4 cha)
2x Charm Person wand
Cantrips: Mage Hands; Read Magic; Detect Magic; Daze; Light; Drench; Jolt; Ghost Sound; Open/Close.
Level 1: Silent Image; Burning Hands; Chill Touch; Magic Missile; Bungle.
Level 2: Scorching Ray; Frigid Touch; Create Pit; Darkness.
Level 3: Fireball; Diamond Spray; Aqueous Orb.
Level 4: Stone Shape; Dimension Door.
Bloodline: Entangle; Hideous Laughter; Poison.
3 Appraise (Int), 1
7 Bluff (Cha), 3
3 Craft (Int), 1
1 Diplomacy (Cha), (2 from feat) 3
8 Knowledge (arcana) (Int), 1
4 Knowledge (nature) (Int) 1
3 Knowledge (religion) (Int) 1
1 Knowledge (local) (Int) 1
1 Linguistics (Int) 1
3 Profession (still not specified) (Wis), 1
6 Perception (Wis) 1
5 Sense Motive (Int) 1
6 Spellcraft (Int) 1
3 Stealth (1)
6 Use Magic Device (Cha) 3
Wounds knotting and shrinking
Roots eagerly drinking the blood spilled
Flesh made living Tree
Priestess of Saturnalia
Invoke the Flames: Let the flames take you, body and soul. Let every spark grow until it cleanses the Earth, but remember what needs be cleansed.
“He saw that her thick hair was, vulgarly speaking, brown, but that there was a shade of tawny autumn leaf in it for ‘appreciation’ — a colour indescribable and of which he had known no other case, something that gave her at moments the sylvan head of a huntress.”
- The restrictions against magic in Amn are simply absurd and I refuse to participate in the Golden Cross’s illusion of propriety and control, as any intelligent creature should.
- Innocents and children should always be protected. I must restore my family and I will find Colette and knowledge about her fate at any personal risk.
- Always look the powerful in the eye.
- Always flirt with men who may have what I seek.
- Always note the exits.
- Curiouser and curiouser… always feel tempted to read old books and handle antique objects.
Honors the goddess Desna.